2.28.2011

2.28

Last but not least...
Tom 
I know it is hard to believe that this is the best picture I have of him, but it is. Tom is my last favorite thing for the month of February. He is such a great friend and I am so happy that he is part of my life. He is a great listener and is very intuitive to others needs. He is extremely nice to me and goes out of his way to do nice things for me. I have had such a blast dating him and love how much we learn from each other. 

Tom, I'm sure you will read this after my mom shows it to you, so I just want to say that I love you. Thank you for everything that you do for me. I am so happy when I am with you and I have enjoyed every second together, even if it is just watching Criminal Minds or making dinner together. Thanks for being such a great friend and loving me unconditionally. 

So I guess that's it for the month of February. It's been fun making this list of my favorite things. Thanks for reading.

No comments: