4.06.2010

Spring Time Crafts

My mom always says how UN-CRAFTY she is. The truth is, she is extremely creative and crafty. So creative that one of the ladies at Ben Franklin copied her ideas. So last weekend mom had a bunch of crafts ready to create when I came home.

A bottle of paint and a couple of glue gun sticks later we had the MOST ADORABLE carrot planter ever!!!!

We've been looking for an egg wreath for the past month but we couldn't find one with the right colors. So we made one. Yes, you heard me correctly, we made an egg wreath.





Our next craft was a glass brick for spring. We started doing seasonal bricks for our seasonal display. This one turned out so stinkin cute!



And we found some baby ducklings at the craft store that were lacking some embellishment. So of course mom brought them home so we could make them even more cute than they already were.


It might just be me, but I think that the "ugly" duckling is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

No comments: