12.28.2009

Happy Holidays

This Christmas was so much fun! It was so great to come home for the holidays. Living away from home has been fun, but being home for a whole month has been great!!! I came home on December 10th, which is Ryan's birthday. His mom was so kind and invited me out to dinner with their family for his birthday. We went to Happy Sumo and had some really great sushi! On December 11th, Ryan and I went to his dad's company party where he played the guitar and I sang. (If you can call it singing...) Ryan is such a great musician. I am always so impressed with how talented he is.

On the 16th my family had a gingerbread house making party. I think we have done this for the last couple years. Its always been at our house and it always involves different family members and friends. It was so much fun! we always split up into small groups and make our houses together!
On team 1 we had Grant and Mitchel


They made a lovely gingerbread train.



On team 2 we had Darrin, Suzanne and Capree



Of course when you put 3 A-type personalities together, you get a beautifully perfect gingerbread house. gumdrop sidewalk and all.



oh and don't forget about the perfect icing icicles.




On team 3 we had Lindsay and Megan.



They made an adorable Christmas Train.



And finally, team 4 we had My mom and I.
Lets just say we made the BEST gingerbread house EVER!!!!!!!!


It may look messy to the untrained eye, but don't be fooled, it was the best ever!



Of course Grandma and Grandpa were both there for moral support, assistance with our houses, and watching the kids.







Another great year of gingerbread houses!

No comments: