12.16.2010

Finals are OVER!!!

Yay! Finals are FINALLY over!!! YAY! I'm so excited! I'm almost moved home, I have to go back up tonight with Tom to get the rest of my furniture. I'm really looking forward to a new semester at a new school, but for now, I'm just really excited to be on Christmas break. I have a long to do list before Christmas (crafting, cleaning, shopping and wrapping) and I have a lot of Christmas festivities ahead. I will keep you all updated with my adventures. For starters, I just got tickets to Hogle Zoo for the Christmas lights that they put up! I'm so excited! I will take plenty of pictures! Can't wait to go.


I am now home from Logan and I will be attending WSU next semester while living at home! I am very excited to be back home with my family. I'm taking 2 Criminal Justice classes, Public Speaking, Anthropology: People and their Cultures, Business 1010, and International Politics. I am very excited about my upcoming classes, but I am even more excited to be on Christmas Break right now!

No comments: