11.15.2012

Early Christmas

Tom and I have been desperately needing a couch since we moved into our house.

The couch we were using was one that I bought from IKEA when I lived in Logan. That couch has since moved several times and was quite beat up. Not to mention, meant for one person (OK, maybe two really skinny people.)

Anyway, it was quite uncomfortable and not very accommodating to guests. So when my mom said "What do you want for Christmas?" I thought... A COUCH!

And guess what she bought for us two weeks ago as an early Christmas present?!?

Our AWESOME new sectional!
We love our new addition to the house and looking forward to having guests over now! (Rather than dreading them because people end up sitting on the floor!) 

Thanks Mom and Dad for the WONDERFUL Christmas present! We will enjoy it for years to come!

No comments: