10.19.2009

A MaGNifiCeNT MoNDaY

Today, I woke up and went to school like any other day. I had a test in math and in chemistry.. Which was ok i guess... I mean if they have to give us tests in school, today was an ok day to give one.
ANYWAY...
After school, I came home and cleaned, then went grocery shopping and spent waaaay too much!!! But it was totally worth it. I have some amazing dinners planned for the next couple weeks..

OH and... drum roll please... I found my new favorite store!!!!
GOSNERS FACTORY
My family has always loved Gosner's products, but to be honest, the idea of milk that doesn't have to be refrigerated GROSSES ME OUT!!!! So when I went today with my roommate, I wasn't planning on having anything to do with it. But, since we were there, I asked how they made this "magical milk." I was so surprised how they do it. It is pasteurized and then immediately put into airtight, light proof containers, so there is no possible way for bacteria to grow and the milk stays good even when its not refrigerated. Anyway... I decided to be brave, and I tried it. To say the least, I think I found my new favorite thing, BANANA FLAVORED MILK! It was way yummy!!! Hooray for new exciting treats!!!!

So after my grocery shopping I came home and made the first of a few really yummy things I have planned!
Guess what I made for dinner tonight?!?
THE MOST AMAZING DINNER EVER!!!! And I totally made it by myself!
I bet you are DYING to know what I made..
So I guess I will tell you..
I made Gorgonzola and Apple Stuffed Porkloins with YUMMY Potatoes!!!!!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
It smelled, and looked super yummy but it tasted even better!!!!
I'm pretty sure they should give me my own show on Food Network!!!
In fact, I should get in contact with their producers and insist on having a show. They would totally be missing out if they said no. Maybe I should record myself cooking next time, and submit a video!!!! Now all I need is a name for my show!!!!! Any suggestions???

That's all for now!!!

No comments: